So this post is a little different then the rest. This does not feature a "used" item. I picked up a whole flat of strawberries for $5.00 and this is our favorite way to eat them!
To make this its very simple.
1. rinse strawberries and remove green tops.
2. Dry strawberries very well.
3. Grab a bowl and a big plate. Fill the bowl with some sugar/splenda
4. Roll the strawberries in the sugar.
5. Place them on the plate. Be sure to leave space and none are touching or they will freeze together!
6. Freeze over night.
7. Toss in some ziplock freezer bags.
Best thing is you can store these for up to a year! I love to eat them frozen but you can defrost them as needed to!